Sunday, October 28, 2007
Impak Maksima?
Hermm.. That movie kinda turn me into disappointed. The story is about race style on teenager life and of course it had comedy too. But that story, like jump here and jump there. The story line not in the proper way. The most funny is the effect of the car get burned and explode. Seriously, need for speed carbon had more nicer effect that that movie. The movie is too fake.. Hehe.. But what to expect? This is a good move for our country to had a first racing style movie beside remp-it movie. The impak maksima is interesting but it can be more interesting. Not to forget, those workshop which sponsor for this movie it not bad too.. those shop are like toms stickers, D1 motorsport, and not forget, under5 workshop. Under 5 workshop is very famous among performance workshop. I had personally see some car tuned by under5. It great. In my college, it had a wira sedan which tuned by under5. I which I know the driver so I know what the monster hiding below the hood.. Cause I been smoked by him badly. Hehe.. So overall, the impak maksima is good. But, it not good as what I think. That why it turn me down. Keep it up for our local movie industry. Hopefully still can produce some movie in racing in the future which more nice and interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment