Monday, March 19, 2007

Thai Song~!

Today Weng called me and asked me where to get my Thai song. Haha.. At last he know the music was nice. I used to listen it into my car. I still remember Weng asked me a questions last time when yc session "Why you always blast thai song?". Haha.. I told him try to listen the thai song and try to enjoy the music. I burn "Mai Ru Mai Au" for him and he get addicted with it. Haha. Actually why I love thai song? It just because the thai song bass was to deep and the bass produce it doesn't like techno so irritated. The bass of thai song it produce 1 by 1. So enjoyable. He asked me to burn him the song. Haha.. The song you hardly can get in KL. This song is bought from my friend when he visit thailand last time. Tonight 11am got a appointment with howie. Wanna get boschman component set from him. The component is for my new car. After get the sound stuff, will get turbo timer and autostart alarm at S&M.

No comments: