Today 11am something, I arrived my ZTH member house at TBR. He pass me the component for me and we having some chit chat and ask something about exhausts system. He is a exhausts sifu and got a shop at genting klang. He driving a Iswara too and his exhausts system really wonderful. The sound of the muffler is solid enough. When yc session, before he arrive we can listen his deep sound from his exhaust. The louder the powerful pick up on his car. When I get my New Iswara, I will go to his some and mod my exhaust system. He sponsor me. Hehe. This fella now doing a project car for a member which HYPERTUNE magazine wanna interview that car! Good luck dude. When we chatting, one of the zth member arrive, driving hyunda coupe. Wow.. Then he contact those zth members and we having a small gathering at my friend house. All wearing red colour shirt. So ngam! Haha.. Chat until 1pm something and they got to go for class.. About my component set, i also bought it from a zth member. This is a I.C.E specialist. I kancil with perfect SQ&SPL set up with surround processor! Actually I also getting a Tenon 2 way alarm with autostart and turbo timer from him. But the alarm got some problem and need delay till next week. Nvm la.. Car still not yet come. Wait ha lor. That stupid proton salesman sure getting fuck from me again.
This is my componet set picture! Boschmann 2 way component set!


The spec :
Midwoofer
- 6.5" single cone high power loudspeakers
- carbon graphite polypropylene woofer cone
- 240 watts maximum power output
- 50Hz - 50000Hz frequency response
- 92 dB/W/m siund pressure level
Tweeter
- 1" rare earth neodymium magnet titanium tweeters
- titanium transducer
- 150 watts maximum power output
- 50Hz - 25000Hz frequency response
- 93 dB/W/m sound pressure level
No comments:
Post a Comment