Sunday, March 4, 2007

Last day of CNY!

Today is the last day of chinese new year! When to dinner at my aunt house. After I had my dinner, I went to my friend house which his father had pass away pass 3 weeks. It just beside my aunt house at taman saga. He is my friend, neighbour and also a tarc student! I visit him and his eye turning wet and he look like wanna cry. His father very done alot of thing for the family. A perfect dad for them and also a perfect husband. Why good people will die so early? College start at tomorrow and i think i not be going to college for the first week due to my car fixing date. Tomorrow wanna fix my sound system therefore i skip the class. My amplifier is waiting for me to collect tomorrow and recheck my car wiring. I had finally give up on top speed and do alot of thing to improve my engine torque and also performance. Order alot of engine stuff to improve my car and also stabilizer bar. I thinking to convert my car into rally look. Rally iswara look cool! Then i can join SIOC rally gang. Haha.. I got a news that Iswara lmst will going down till 26k next week. But my parent side like forget the problem. So i give up to it.. My gf and me had saving money in our account and put it into fix deposit.. And if nothing happen, I can buy my dream car when my age 22. My dad promise me will get me a house when i reach 21. Hopefully it real. I went to accessories shop today and their gave me a reverse sensor. I thought the boss is joking but it really give me the reverse sensor. He said if got any new product and will install it at my car for me to gave him feedback.. Good lor then. Hopefully will get a sport rims for me then. Hehe.. My AudioQuart subwoofer was putting at my room and many people offer me regarding the woofer but i lazy to cod with them.

When i NBTD at the morning, I took my mom k800i (still owed me money!) and play. And i noticed something different. Regret getting vodafone edition. The phone i just bring it back after send it to flash a new firmware. Got 2 different key compare with Elaine and also Mun Tat k800i. Why ark? I check at the website also no such thing.

No comments: