Monday, March 26, 2007

Can't stand it anymore!

Today when after my college, I called up the salesman which in charge of my new car. I wan to confirm that Izit tuesday can take my car cause he told me tuesday I will able to take my car. When I called him, he delay my car again! Oi cibai!! Delay 1 week and 1 week you wan what the fuck? Give me such reason as test car la, register la, bla bla bla.. I already fed up with this showroom. I fuck the salesman nicely. Keep delay my car. Mahai.. You told me my car will able to take since last week and i go booking my car number for WPX. And now delay till next week and it will be WQA. If i know, i wont go book so early and wait for WQA. I fed up with this reason and I told him i wan to see my car this week. I don't care how you get it and i wan this week. Lucky I didn't listen to him to pass my car to him last 2 weeks. If now, I have no transport at all!! CIbai kia. And now, I called my friend to help me see which showroom can get car faster. And i will cancel my order at that stupid showroom. In my college, I already saw WPX 8023 and also WPY parking outside. And he still dare to tell me now car? Cibai.. I really can't take it anymore. I just buying a iswara. Not those camry or honda!! Camry or honda also can get car in 2 weeks time. Iswara wan how long? 2 year or 2 month? And just now i already send a letter to proton regarding this matter. I really can't stand it anymore with those stupid service. If really can't make it, I will decide getting MYVI SE.

No comments: