Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'm puzzled!!!!????

I just came back from yum cha with my friend near bandar tun razak lrt station. Both of them telling me what the point of studying broadcast. Their had graduate with diploma in broadcast already 2 years and their was struggle for job. None of them finding the job regard in broadcast field. Their had regret on studying this course. After listening their speech, I was totally puzzled.. Izit real that what their talking about is really will happen? And I really can't see a job which hired requirement in broadcasting. None of 1 is hired broadcast. Should I change my course? After listened them, i really feel it wasting time in this field. What should I do? I need advise from my kai mah!!!!

When after finish talking wit them, I went back home. No more song from my car because my sound system is under fixing. Monday only will install back and i dunno wanna skip class or go fix it at tuesday. The voltage in my car not stable and need to put in a Pivot Raizin Stabilizer. Boring.. waste money again.. When i arrived home, KNN!! A car was parked at my entrance and block my way. Horn until my crazy but still no one come out and move the car. Damn piss off. What to do next? Park and block his car. Stick to the car and i drove my dad car stick with that car again. Mean front and behind kena block. only left 1 finger space. And now, I waiting the fella horn me back and I won't move my car!! Fuck off!!! Tarik my car if you can. This stupid MATRIX car really suck! How hard I knock and kick the car, the alarm won't activate. Cacat betul.

College starting soon, most of college friends sms me and ask me about the timetable But i lazy to reply them. Why? Cause holiday so long, didn't receive their sms and wan college start, only sms me ask me about the time table. Sien la like this..

No comments: