Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Harlo!!

Long time no do blogging liao. Now day really very busy. In that moment, many stuff is happening. Got happy, got angry and what also got.. Last week, I follow my cousin to mod his putra. On that day, I really very dulan. First, he come and fetch me at my house and we went to old klang road. When enter that area, no matter where he go, confirm got friend. So he went to his friend accessories shop. He changed alot of thing. HID 8000k, WISE gear console, carbon fiber gear knob, muffler setup. When he was his friend shop, I dunno what he do inside on a toilet. It took 20 minutes to come out. When my cousin come out from the toilet, he already blur. Walk also not straight. Then I go near him, I saw his noise got some white powder. I knew what he do on the toilet. So I give him a rest and I don't want bother him. Till finish everything and he wanna drive, he totally can't drive! He walk also got problem. So I let him sit on his friend shop and I go visit all the accessories shop. When I enter each of the accessories shop, surprising that most of the people there know who is me. i think my cousin told them about me. I get alot of the offer, but still not interested. And I meet alot new friends there. But seriously, people there want know or not also nevermind. All doing drug there and most people there are most like in triad. I saw alot ahbeng car there and I won't imagine what under their hood. All is monster. I saw alot mivec and 4g63 kaki.. Even a wira 1.5 performance are better that a putra 1.8. But there are friendly and share alot of this with him. Start from that time, I got another place to lepak. Hehe. Behind the pearl building. After my cousin get awake, he going to his another friend shop to change his muffler. This time, we went to Taman Yulek, Wei Yip exhaust shop. That shop already famous with cheat customer money while my cousin know them, so I dun want give any comment. My cousin wanna silent on his car. So he changed a new muffler. He using small muffler type and the sound was so annoying. And now, he changed into a new marco muffler, bigger type and the sound was silent compare with the small 1. When rev, the sound was so nice. When I was that shop, we saw a veyr huge muffler. Diameter of the muffler around 23inch and the mouth is 21inch while the inlet around 2 inch only. You feel like a tupperware. My cousin tried it. When the worker rev, the bass wanna make my ear explode. But, confirm cannot go true JPJ. The sound was so great. At last, he spend RM380 for the Marco muffler.
here is the muffler I mentioned. It damn huge!!

Today, I went to KLCC to meet a forumer. Wanna get a LCD temperature display for my desktop. Meet him around 12.30pm while I'm having lunch at AvenueK. I took that display and go home to start mod my casing. First, cable management. From a messy cable management, and I finally hide almost 90% of the cable but the outcome not really nice yet. So I gonna buy UV sleeve to sleeve my casing. After done the cable, I install the LCD temperature Display. I already ready all the tool for use it for cutting the cover so that the lcd can nicely fit on my casing. When I want cut that time, I'm thinking that whether that LCD temperature sensor working or not. Once I plug it into molex, god damn it. It spoiled! The sensor get spoiled and I can't get the reading. So tomorrow wanna change it again. Waste my time only la. So tomorrow after get, I gonna install it. Then, go lowyat to buy UV sleeve, and also water cooling kit. Wanna use water cooling for my processor, motherboard and also graphic card. Before that, gonna go half cut shop buy motorbike radiator so that I can have 2 radiator for my water cooling system.
Here is some pictures of my rig.
My 19inch BENQ wide LCD with my favorite wide bodykit subaru . Just on market for 4 months. New product. Hehe.
My Powerlogic casing.later with new update, try compare it again. hehe.
The cable management still not good enough. Although It don't have psu cable crossing each other, but I gonna make it better with uv sleeve. Can see my graphic card? Keke.. And also my motherboard. it support 7.1 surround sound system!!! Hehe.
I already get bored with car stuff.. That really waste alot of money. I love to mod car, but when I think in more deep, it not worth. I think now my car already enough for me. Keep the money, wait 2-3 years more to get car.What I gonna do now is, done everything that I mentioned in my previous blog, and I gonna stop. ICE? I have it. A single 12inch which can blast your heart out. Only a single 4 channel amplifier. Performance? Among all 1.3, I can say that my 1.3 is better among them in term of handling, and horsepower. Outlook? This is normal only. A low profile outlook.. Talk about car stuff, in my car club SIC (not zerotohundred, cause zth not a club. It just a network.) most saga/iswara really a silent monster. Have alot modification had being done, nicely tune. Some ppl thinking that saga/iswara is a car which no hope. But what their think is wrong. Although it cheap, and running 20years technology engine but it still very good in performance. If wanna go more, install weber. Confirm you can be like american muscle car. I had some images of my friend car in SIC. I only will post some car with A31 Nissan cefiro headlamp. It can fit this headlamp, but you need to trim the grill and hood abit only can fit. I gonna change to it also. cause it was a projector lamp while I can together spray my bodykit.
Old school rpm gauge. Want? keke

No comments: