Saturday, December 15, 2007

SIC oh SIC!

Just now when I coming back on MRR2, I was playing with a Toyota Vios. That vios look very fierce and fast too.. When I was playing, suddenly I heard so loud muffler sound and not from 1 car, is around 6 cars taligating me and flash me. I get shocked. That vios, mafia gang ar? Haha.. Somehow, 6 card behind me all is saga... One of iswara sedan overtook me. I saw the sticker at the mirror, Sham bodykit confirm I know is Acai. Acai is in 2.0cc category, 4G63. When he overtook me, and then I know all is from SIC. Their going meet up at Esso to convoy to putrajaya yc sessions while I lazy to join them. Confirm tomorrow, will have alot of message from SIC complaining. Kekeke.. Kinda fun to meet some friend when driving and is the same club. While if meet zerotohundred member, more tiu.. Don't ever know is zerotohundred and their driving like, wanna racing only. When play for a time, then only know he from zerotohundred. Stick zerotohundred on your car isn't a wise way.. Will meet in accident very easily.. What so proud of zeorothundred sticker? I also dunno.. Stick only la.. While I gonna to remove all the zerotohundred sticker and only left the bomberman logo.. Sien la.. Always zerotohundred only.. Now my car engine nothing can be mod already.. the next thing is, change block only. Gonna service end of this year.. Fully synthetic Q8 oil with lubeguard treatment. Nice nice. My car still new and can use fully synthetic.. If use it at my pass car, confirm the engine oil will left very little.. What so great of Q8 oils fully synthetic? The engine become more quiet, more power kick in, and more cold.. Think ha think ha, next service need use alot money. So many oil need to change.. After service, wanna bring to tune again. Then I wanna test again for 0-100km/h. Hopefully, can get below 9 seconds.. Some how, 1.3cc car wanna get below 12 seconds also hard. Before I forget, I wanna change my piping again! from extractor to bullet, use 2.0' while from bullet to muffler, use 1.6". Confirm damn nice with happy revving..

No comments: