Friday, January 26, 2007

What is sound?

Finally, I know what is the term for sound! Not mean the bass is deep, treble is sharp then consider as good sound. To have a good sound on sound system, you need to tune it with love. You need slowly enjoy the sound then you can tune it nicely.
For car, you won't able to get sound surround IF you didn't install a surround processor into it! Stop blow water infront of me that your car have surround system. I sick of it already even Nic also know you blowing water. I know your car have 8 coxial speaker and 2 woofer, but it not mean you have surround system! You is quantity system, not surround system. I so hope you will read this so you know I am talking about you! Know you since standard 3 till now and you doesn't change, Still like to blow water infront of us! You know what mean surround? If you consider that is surround, then i have 7.1 surround too!

Just came back from Proton Showroom. The new Proton Waja is much better and nicer that old Proton Waja. New hood, New headlamp, New foglight, New grill, Dual Airbag, Interior Leather, DOuble-din cd/mp3 player with bluetooth compatible. And the signal light already change to infront. RM59,388 for this Proton Waja is very worth.
Some new Proton Waja picture;

Naza and Brabus having their CNY promotion! The World MostPowerful Roadster, Brabus SV12 S Biturbo Roadster with 6.3 litre v12 engine. 0-100km/h only 0.4 seconds.! Wish to test the car power if can. Haha.. More better if i can own this car. Then i can smoke my friend 318i. Haha..

2 more exams to go. Need study hard for these 2 exam.

No comments: