Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Nothing special~!!
I just came back from night market at near by taman midah. First time going that night market and it reeally very big compare with Pandan Jaya night market. After walking, then i going back my house. When i driving half way in MRR2, I saw my old friend. He driving Proton Wira Aeroback. I high beam him all the way and then we stop at Tesco to have a chat. Long time no see sure have alot of stuff to said de la. Haha.. He upgrade his sound system liao. Wow~!! This fella almost same with me. Only wan performance and also Sound system. After chat for a while, then we all cabut since I need to send my gf home. So happy that can see my old friends.. Take care my friend!! And remember what we had promise each other..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment