I jz finish had my dinner at Segambut area. Going there to visit my aunt with my parent. The restaurant there really having a good environment and the food are good. After having dinner, then i fetch my gf back to her house. Before going home, we went to the Titiwangsa and see the so called EYE-ON-WHEEL. I thought it will be a very famous and a big place, but after I went there, i jz realize that the goverment is wasting the public money. What a sad thing. After that, I pass by tru Genting Klang. I thought it always 24 hours traffic jams but suprising, it no jams at all. Very smooth. At night passing there totally different in the morning. It look more nice environment compare in daylight. After my gf arrived home, then my friend call me up to had drink at project mcdonald. So I when there and my friend are waiting for me. There have a group of people I not so sure there are acting in movie or advertisement. Alot of mat rempit there. I guess maybe is another rempit movie. After we finish our drink sessions, so we when back to Pandan Jaya to have a night market. Walk almost 30 minutes and I when back home. Very tired.
In the afternoon, when after i fetch my gf to my home, i nearly get bang by Perdana v6. I was driving 140km/h and behind already have a Perdana V6 following me. It quite far from my car.I didn't notice that in front is jams. Then when i realize, i step on a hard brake. The tyre sound are quite loud and then when I looked behind, the Perdana V6 is nearly stick to my car. He already follow me quite some time and i guess he also didn't notice in front is jamming. Lucky the fella didn't bang me. if not, I will be busy in that time. No car for going to exam! And why it jams? It jz because the opposite road lorry had an accident. Alot of KEPOH people look to it!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment