Monday, February 5, 2007

Good Morning!

Last night after finish doing my blog, don't know why feel like so depressed and not sleepy at all. So I went to Taman Saga to yum cha. I thought I will be alone but when I arrived, I saw some friends at there. Then I join them. Having chit chat till almost 3am something. Feel boring. Since there was so free, so I request them to bring me walk at KL. I have asked derrick before how to go to Mid Valley and he told me how to go. Thankz. So I follow my friend car behind. 4 cars going journey to the KL. Sound interesting. SO there go Mid Valley. At the midnight, the traffic are so free. We still can stop our car at Istana Negara and have a smoke. What a nice thing we can do. Haha. After reach to Mid Valley, then I request them to bring me go 1 utama. Wow.. When i arrive 1u, i feel my class damn high class. Haha.. This is the 2nd time i went there but this time not went inside, is pass by nia. After going 1u, also almost 5 something liao. And there wan to go to the putrajaya bridge to see scenery at night. But i didn't go. I drive my car go to stadium negara and parked my car beside the stadium negara and i walk to the chinatown wait for my friend. When i arrived, no one was there and as usual, I always arrived early that them. So nvm la.. I chat with the aunt which she helps us alot when we in secondary school. CHat for a time then my friend all arrive. Silly me park so far but there park right infront of the restaurant and claimed that so early no police de la. Haha.. After eat our breakfast, it allmost 8am something. So I when back my home. And at last i feel sleepy. It almost 9.30am now and i only can sleep 1 hour. I need go to out at 10.30am. So i going to sleep now. ciaozz~!! Continue next time.

No comments: