I wan a putra too!! I to buy a putra. !!!! Hehe..
Monday, February 19, 2007
First day of CNY~!
Chinese New Year already came! As usual, Wake up in the morning, after cleaned myself, then I will go down to the living room to drink "Tong Sui" with my family members. After drinked and eat breakfast, then we will go to my grandma house which located at cheras hartamas. Went there and chit chat with our cousin, then my uncle aunty. After visited them, then i go to another grandma house which located at Taman Melur. Went there visited then and at there i fell in sleep in the living room! Sleep with my doggie. Hehe.. Sleep almost 6 something, then there wanted to go to my house for gambling. Then no problem. All go and gambling. When there gambling, me and my cousin, Nic at outside blasting CNY song. Wow.. WOnderful CNY mood! Played until 9 something, then i goes to my kai jie house. Go there find them gambling again. Play Ji-na-mi! Only me is a boy there. PLaying with 3 leng lui. Wow! While playing, can touch their hand. So smooth. Wahaha.. I won almost RM50 from them but at last, I need to treated them yum cha. Nevermind lor. I treat! I drive my kai jie, and another 2 of them ride their own car. And i tell u la, 4 of them having a very cute pink kelisa and kenari car. Look so cute de. Hehe.. Have love sport rims and teddy bear sport rims. Hehe.. After eat, then fetch her go back then i go back home lor. When i arrived, my cousin and uncle aunty still at my house playing gambling. Then i join again. hehe.. My uncle from London is coming back tomorrow morning. Wow.. I will received many chocolate! Haha.. Back to some nice stuff.. My cousin Nic, drove his new look putra. It look damn nice. Another new autostart with alarm system. It cost RM1600 for that system. The remote are dame cute. Look like handphone. Got line signal, need to charge, got the full car diagram. The alarm system is prefect. And guess what? A new GT-wing! Carbon fiber de. RM2k for that stupid wing. Use middle finger can carry the wing. Haha.. This is some picture about his car! Have a look;
Dont play play! A GSR 1.8 Turbo is under the hood. Can smoke u easily. This is custom promote bumper and promote hood with proton logo.
See the carbon fiber gt wing! Nice right? Haha..
I wan a putra too!! I to buy a putra. !!!! Hehe..
I wan a putra too!! I to buy a putra. !!!! Hehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment