My sotong kite. Hehehe...
Small crab~~~
Last week when playing badminton, my racket fly out from my hand. Due to the broken grip. My grip not tacky anymore and when the hand sweat, the racket fly out. Lucky my opponent head was still there. Haha.. Another thing is, the apacs nano900 racket really so solid. Strung at 28lbs, fly to the floor and the racket don't even have scratch. Haha. It reeally good.. After that incident, I quickly go replace my grip with karakal Super Grip.
If you realize that on the 12o clock frame position, I stick something on it. That was the extra grip and I stick there to make the racket head more heavier to give more power to do smashing. It really work. The famous Lin Dan also stick lead tape on his armortec 700.
Today is the last day having my final exam. Next monday I'm going to work under Merc specialist at Taman midah. Hopefully that workshop accept me. Today exam start at 10.30am. I arrived at college at 6.45am and waited my friend at the food court beside my college. Went there and study and blow water. It kinda fun. maybe because we can only meet till tomorrow after out OJT briefting, then we only can meet again next year when we finish our OJT. My friend bought a ciggrate and I told him to try KENT mentol as the packing is nice and the ciggrates is special. So he try out. It really look special for me. Before I forget, starting next year, all ciggrate packing will change into ugly picture such like cancer picture. Our goverment going to follow singapore way. Back to kent ciggrate, the filter having a green colour dot. I thought is just a normal colouring and after I finish smoke, my curiousity make me to tear the filter apart and see what is it. After I tear, I only know that is a string which having mint taste. That why it so cold.

No comments:
Post a Comment