Thing had been done,
- Engine Balancing
- Lightened flywheel and crankshaft
- Port and Polish Cylinder Head
- Fully Tuned Up carburetor
- Overhaul Gearbox (gear box give up after high rev for a year time)
- Change Exedy clutch to Cycar clutch.
I take this chances to upgrade my engine since my car nearly broke down last week at Loke Yew Road.. When climbing 3rd gear revving suddenly a loud "bang" sound from the front. First I thought is back fire and clutch slip, but my car cannot go more that 40kmh no matter from 1st gear till 5th gear. The rpm is climbing while my speed cannot higher that 40kmh. So I straight away drove to my dad friend workshop to inspect.. My clutch bearing explode and my gear tooth gonna kong. So I take this opportunities to upgrade everything. Now my ride getting faster respond, pick up now is damn good.. But mid end is quite difficult. Need more time to climb higher to 160kmh. But from 0-100kmh, it climb damn fast.
My worn exedy clutch

No comments:
Post a Comment