Yesterday 2nd batch gear knob already arrived. It all in Gun Metal colour. Kinda nice too...
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Wait for me Tarc!!
I had clearly think for it that I will continue study in TARC because most of my friend still at Tarc. But damn thing is, I failed the Ethic again. I get C-. I had re-sit for 2 times and it failed again. WTF~ I will done it again in the coming exam and I hope I will score it this time. I mean it!
Yesterday 2nd batch gear knob already arrived. It all in Gun Metal colour. Kinda nice too...
Last night I went and bought 2 Ferrari. Yeah.. I bought 2 Ferrari car.. F40 and 575 GTC. I mean is scale model la. Haha.. Bought at Shell after pumping Rm80 and get it for Rm5.80. Pump v-power ma... The car kinda nice but not nice to play. Kekeke... Got Ferrari engine sound when push the car. Nice item. Good for decoration at home. Still got 2 units tamiya lancer evo 8 and subaru WRX that I haven't build yet. My dear bought it for me de. Not cheap some more. RM100++ for each tamiya unit. Very lazy to build la now. Hehe...
Vrooom~~~ Vrooom~~~
Yesterday 2nd batch gear knob already arrived. It all in Gun Metal colour. Kinda nice too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment